Libre Economy/Money: study resources
The break of capitalism and the Relative Theory of Money
data research and list by Daniell Mesquita.
Understand Capitalism's break
- Scientists Warn the UN of Capitalism's Imminent Demise
- Six people who prove capitalism is broken in America
- Capitalism isn't 'broken'. It's working all too well - and we're the worse for it
- Capitalism without capital
- Unless It Changes, Capitalism Will Starve Humanity By 2050
- Why American CEOs are worried about capitalism
- Capitalism vs. environment: can greed ever be green?
- An economic system that supports people and planet is still possible
Why Universal Basic Income matters
- Why Switzerland’s Universal Basic Income referendum matters, even though it failed
- If UBI isn’t any of these things then what exactly is it?
- 5 Views on What Basic Income Should Be and Why It Matters
How the Relative Theory of Money + Duniter implements UBI (plus a new economy system) and, like Bitcoin, without relying on governments' favours
- The Relative Theory of Money in Detail
- Relative Theory of Money - From P2P Foundation about Duniter
- Interview: Time for a digital basic income
Published on The Duniter Specification.