The Zuidplaspolder is a polder in the western Netherlands, located northeast of Rotterdam. It reaches a depth of 7.0 metres (23.0 ft) under the mean sea level. This makes it, along with Lammefjord in Denmark, the lowest point of Western Europe and the European Union.
- List of countries by lowest point
- Table of elevation extremes by country
- Extreme points of the European Union
- "Geschiedenis van Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel". Erfgoedhuis Zuid-Holland.
- "The World Factbook - ELEVATION EXTREMES". cia.gov.