Zorbeez is a chamois cloth which is claimed by manufacturer Vertical Branding to be capable of absorbing over 20 fluid oz. of liquid. However, it has often been tested with mixed results. In March 2009, Popular Mechanics tested Zorbeez against competitor ShamWow, and Zorbeez was found to be inferior. Mainly marketed on television, Zorbeez was represented by TV personality Billy Mays. WFLX's Deal or Dud segment tested the Zorbeez, and they called it a "Deal".
- "The Zorbeez: Does It Work?". KCDB NewsChannel 11. Lubbock, Texas. WorldNow. 16 January 2008. Retrieved 19 March 2009.
- "Vertical Branding, Inc. Debuts ZorbEEZ On Home Shopping Network With Strong Sales Results". GlobeNewswire. Los Angeles. 15 June 2007.
- "How absorbent does Zorbeez turn out to be?". Wate.com. 2008-03-17. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "Zorbeez: Does it Work? - KFVS12 News & Weather Cape Girardeau, Carbondale, Poplar Bluff". Kfvs12.com. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "Shamwow vs. Zorbeez: Which works Better? As Seen On TV Lab Test". Popular Mechanics. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "Vertical Branding Announces Successful ZorbEEZ Product Launch". Newsblaze.com. 2007-03-20. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "Deal or Dud: Zorbeez Towels - Fox29 WFLX TV, West Palm Beach, Florida". Wflx.com. 2012-09-22. Retrieved 2012-09-30.