Zelzal-3 triple launcher during a 2012 Tehran military exhibition
Hezbollah ( Lebanon)
|Weight||3.6–3.87 tonnes depending on model.|
|Length||9–9.6 m depending on model|
|200–250 km depending on model|
|Transporter erector launcher|
Zelzal-3 (Persian: زلزال-۳, meaning "earthquake") is an Iranian-made solid propellant missile, with a range of 200 km. The variant Zelzal-3B has smaller warhead and a range of 250 km. The shape and dimensions of the missiles is nearly identical with older Zelzal models except that the nosecone is cone shaped rather than the dome shaped Zelzal-2 and Zelzal-1.
- Military of Iran
- Iran's missile forces
- Iranian military industry
- Current Equipment of the Iranian Army
- "Modlex product: MXF05-000360 Zelzal 3 Surface to Surface Rocket". Modlex.ir. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- "Modlex product: MXF05-000370 Zelzal 3-B Surface to Surface Rocket". Modlex.ir. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- "Defense & Security Intelligence & Analysis: IHS Jane's | IHS". Articles.janes.com. Retrieved 2013-09-03.