Belgrade, Serbia (6 February 1997 )|
First founded 18 June 1949
|Jugoslаv Petković (General director)|
|Services||Engineering, consultancy, training|
|Revenue||€91.68 million (2013)|
|€4.13 million (2013)|
|Total assets||€220.60 million (2013)|
|Total equity||€52.80 million (2013)|
|Owner||Government of Serbia (100%)|
Number of employees
The company was founded in 1949 in what was then Yugoslavia, for the needs of the Yugoslav defense industry. Today the company represents the Government and military industrial complex of Serbia in the sphere of importation and exportation cooperation of defense equipment and related services. Company works together with the Serbian Army, Military Technical Institute Belgrade and many private companies in Serbia and around the world in developing new weapons and systems. The company also provides weapons design, consulting, construction and engineering services. SDPR opened new "Complex Battle System" factory in Velika Plana, Serbia for producing combat vehicles.
Yugoimport built many military and civilian objects in several countries around the world including airports, hospitals, command posts etc. In 1990's and before that Yugoimport made many civilian and military facilities for the Iraq.
- Bumbar AT Missile System
- M-84AS M-84 Tank Upgrade
- Nora B-52 Self-propelled Howitzer
- Lazar BVT MRAV
- Lazar 2 MRAV
- LRSVM Morava MLRS
- BOV M10 APC
- BOV M11 APC
- SOKO SP RR
- Sora 122mm Self-Propelled artillery
- ALAS (missile)
- M-56 Howitzer
- Gun-howitzer M84 NORA
- "Основни подаци из консолидованог финансијског извештаја за 2013. годину". Agencija za privredne registre Srbije. Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- Yugoimport company background
- "Company Overview of Yugoimport-SDPR J.P.". Bloomberg Businessweek.
- "Srbija ima fabriku složenih borbenih sistema" (in Serbian). Al Jazeera Balkans. 29 December 2012. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- "Iraq's Bunker Busters". Time Magazine. 26 May 2003. Retrieved 4 August 2013.