|Directed by||Frank Lloyd|
Bradley King |
|Based on||short story Young Nowheres by Ida Alexa Ross Wylie in The Saturday Evening Post, c.1927|
Richard Barthelmess |
|Edited by||Ray Curtiss|
|Distributed by||First National Pictures|
|October 20, 1929|
Young Nowheres is a 1929 American drama film directed by Frank Lloyd and starring Richard Barthelmess, Marian Nixon and Bert Roach. It was produced and released by First National Pictures with Vitaphone soundtrack. It was released in silent and sound versions.
- Richard Barthelmess as Albert 'Binky' Whalen
- Marian Nixon as Annie Jackson
- Bert Roach as Mr. Jesse
- Anders Randolf as Cleaver
- Ray Turner as George
- Jocelyn Lee as Brunette
- Scott Seaton as Judge
- The film's status is listed as unknown suggesting it may be lost.
- Hans J. Wollstein. Strangers in Hollywood: the history of Scandinavian actors in American films from 1910 to World War II. Scarecrow Press, 1994.