|Launched||4 November 2013|
|Closed||29 September 2016|
|Owned by||Yes Retail|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV) 16:9|
|Slogan||Quality and value for everyday life|
|Broadcast area||New Zealand, Australia|
|Freeview NZ (virtual)||21|
|Freeview AU (virtual)||55/64/74|
|Sky NZ (virtual)||21|
|Foxtel AU (virtual)||180|
Yesshop (stylised as YESSHOP) was a New Zealand shopping channel. The channel was based on the South Korean model of home shopping.
The channel originally launched in New Zealand on free-to-air television and pay television on 4 November 2013. The channel expanded to Australia via pay television provider Foxtel, launching on 29 February 2016, and later on regional free-to-air television via Southern Cross Austereo on 1 August 2016.
Yesshop's owner, Yes Retail, made the decision to cease trading on 29 September 2016 citing lack of funds to pay wages and the company's current losses of approximately 20 million dollars. Employees were terminated the same day.
- "Shake up for Home Shopping as Yesshop Launches". Scoop. 4 November 2013. Retrieved 15 July 2016.
- "Yesshop signs deal with Foxtel". The New Zealand Herald. Aukland. 25 November 2015. Retrieved 15 July 2016.
- "YESSHOP coming to SCA regional viewers August 1". Southern Cross Austereo. 25 July 2016. Retrieved 25 July 2016.
- "YesShop shopping channel shutting down". The New Zealand Herald. Aukland. 29 September 2016. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "YesShop tells employees it must close immediately". Stuff.co.nz. 29 September 2016. Retrieved 30 September 2016.
- Official website (archived site)