|Studio album by Sonny Rollins|
December 2, 1955|
Van Gelder Studio, Hackensack
|Sonny Rollins chronology|
The Allmusic review by Scott Yanow states: "The enjoyable outing may not be essential, but it is a strong effort." Author and musician Peter Niklas Wilson called it "one of Rollins's most brilliant sessions. In the opinion of many of the saxophone player's fans it is the equal of the epochal Saxophone Colossus recordings."
|The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide|
- "There's No Business Like Show Business" (Berlin) - 6:20
- "Paradox" (Rollins) - 5:00
- "Raincheck" (Billy Strayhorn) - 6:00
- "There Are Such Things" (Adams, Abel Baer, Meyer) - 9:32
- "It's All Right with Me" (Porter) - 6:06
- Sonny Rollins discography, accessed October 7, 2009.
- Yanow, Scott. Sonny Rollins: Work Time at AllMusic. Retrieved 7 October 2009.
- Wilson, Peter Niklas (2001). "Discography". Sonny Rollins: The Definitive Musical Guide. Berkeley Hills Books. p. 115. ISBN 1-893163-06-7.
- Swenson, J. (Editor) (1985). The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide. USA: Random House/Rolling Stone. p. 171. ISBN 0-394-72643-X.