|Nearest city||Southwest of Williams on County Road 11, Spice Valley Township, Lawrence County, Indiana|
|Coordinates||38°47′49″N 86°39′53″W / 38.79694°N 86.66472°WCoordinates: 38°47′49″N 86°39′53″W / 38.79694°N 86.66472°W|
|Architect||Joseph J. Daniels|
|Architectural style||Howe Truss|
|NRHP Reference #||81000018|
|Added to NRHP||November 9, 1981|
The Williams Bridge is located in Spice Valley Township in Lawrence County, Indiana and crosses the East Fork of the White River on Huron and Williams Road, south of State Road 450. It is near the unincorporated town of Williams, about two miles downriver from the Williams Dam and eight miles southwest of Bedford.
The bridge is a Howe Truss design and was built in 1884 by Joseph 'J.J.' Daniels. Its two spans cover a total length of 373 feet (114 m), with a deck width of 14.7 feet (4.5 m) and a vertical clearance above deck of 19.2 feet (5.9 m).
In 1981, the bridge was added to the National Register of Historic Places. It was the longest covered bridge in Indiana that was still open to vehicular traffic. The bridge was closed to traffic around September 20, 2010. The Medora Bridge at 434 feet (132 m), in Jackson County, remains the longest covered bridge in the state, but it was closed to all but pedestrian traffic in 1972.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Indiana State Historic Architectural and Archaeological Research Database (SHAARD)" (Searchable database). Department of Natural Resources, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology. Retrieved 2016-05-01. Note: This includes Warren T. Hobson (October 1980). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Williams Bridge" (PDF). Retrieved 2016-05-01. and Accompanying photographs.
- , Covered Bridge Closed, Bedford Times Mail