Westwick shown within Norfolk
|Area||4.88 km2 (1.88 sq mi)|
|OS grid reference||TG278268|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Westwick is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk, situated to the south of North Walsham. It covers an area of 4.88 km2 (1.88 sq mi) and had a population of 53 in 29 households at the 2001 census. The population remained less than 100 at the 2011 Census and was included in the civil parish of Swanton Abbott. For the purposes of local government, it falls within the district of North Norfolk.
Westwick House was built in 1704 for John Berney and later passed (through marriage) to the Petres family. It is now owned by the Alexander family who own the entire estate. They have done so for 74 years.
- Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Retrieved 20 June 2009.
Media related to Westwick, Norfolk at Wikimedia Commons