Wendelien van Oldenborgh
Born in Rotterdam, van Oldenborgh received art education at the Goldsmiths, University of London from 1982 to 1986.
After her graduation she started as independent artist in London. Subsequently she was visiting student at the École nationale supérieure des Beaux-Arts in Paris in 1989-1990. In 1990 she settled in Antwerp, where she worked until 2000. From 2001 to 2003 she worked in Stuttgart, Germany on a stipendium by the Künstlerhaus Stuttgart. In 2007 she was visiting scholar at the Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado in São Paulo, Brazil. Since 2010 she lives and works back in Rotterdam.
- Wendelien Van Oldenborgh (2004). Stadtluft.
- Wendelien van Oldenborgh. Wendelien van Oldenborgh: as occasions. Tent., 2008.
- Wendelien van Oldenborgh, Helena Reckitt, A Space (Art gallery) (2010), Wendelien Van Oldenborgh: The Past is Never Dead.
- Binna Choi, Wendelien van Oldenborgh (2010), A Well Respected Man, Or Book of Echoes.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wendelien van Oldenborgh.|
- Wendelien van Oldenborgh at knaw.nl