Alex Bryce |
|Produced by||Leslie Landau|
Hugh Brooke |
Wedding Group (radio play)|
by Philip Wade
Fay Compton |
Charles Cowlrick |
|Edited by||Reginald Beck|
|Distributed by||Twentieth Century Fox Film Company|
Wedding Group is a 1936 British drama film directed by Alex Bryce and Campbell Gullan and starring Fay Compton, Patric Knowles and Barbara Greene. It was made at Wembley Studios as a quota quickie. The film was released in the US under the title Wrath of Jealousy.
- Fay Compton as Florence Nightingale
- Patric Knowles as Robert Smith
- Barbara Greene as Janet Graham
- Alastair Sim as Angus Graham
- Bruce Seton as Dr. Jock Carnegie
- Ethel Glendinning as Margaret Graham
- Arthur Young as Dr. Granger
- Naomi Plaskitt as Jessie, the Maid
- David Hutcheson as George Harkness
- Michael Wilding as Dr. Hutherford
- Derek Blomfield
- Polly Emery
- Billy Dear
- Chibnall p.286
- Quinlan, David, ed. (1997). The Film Lover's Companion: An A to Z Guide to 2,000 Stars and the Movies They Made (4 ed.). Carol Publishing Group. p. 270.
- Chibnall, Steve. Quota Quickies: The Birth of the British 'B' Film. British Film Institute, 2007.
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.