|City||Front Royal, Virginia|
|Broadcast area||Northern Shenandoah Valley|
|Branding||"99-3 The Fox"|
|Slogan||"The Valley's Rock Station"|
|Frequency||99.3 FM MHz|
|First air date||January 17, 1973|
|HAAT||100 meters (330 ft)|
|Transmitter coordinates||39°3′56.0″N 78°22′58.0″W / 39.065556°N 78.382778°W|
|Callsign meaning||play on the word FOX|
John Boy and Billy|
Redskins Radio Network
iHeartCommunications, Inc. |
(Capstar TX LLC)
|Sister stations||W239BV, WKSI-FM, WMRE, WUSQ-FM|
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-564. Retrieved July 16, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved July 16, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 16, 2015.
- "WFQX Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 16, 2015.
- 99-3 The Fox Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WFQX
- Radio-Locator information on WFQX
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WFQX