Vincent Reynouard (born February 18, 1969 in Boulogne-Billancourt) is a chemical engineer, a math professor, an independent historian and a Holocaust denier who has been jailed in France for his writings about the Second World War. The law in France is called the Gayssot Act.
His revisionist work gained notoriety in connection with the Oradour-sur-Glane Massacre. His work, alone and with others, is sometimes labeled by courts as "contesting crimes against humanity", and sometimes as "disputing crimes against humanity". Mr. Reynouard believes that "we must take up the best of what National Socialism comprised in order finally to surpass it and forge a doctrine that will be able to save our Old Continent."
- Les camps de concentration allemands, 1941-1945
- Les responsabilités des vainqueurs de 1918
- La vérité sur les clichés pris en 1945 à la libération des camps
- La sélection des juifs à Auschwitz
- Le Massacre d'Oradour. Un demi-siècle de mise en scène, 1997
- The Barnes Review, Volume 18, Number 1, p. 45 (Jan/Feb 2012).
- PHDNM, Vincent Reynouard's website - Pour une Histoire Débarrassée des Nombreux Mensonges
- PHDN, Gilles Karmasyn's website - Pratique de l’Histoire et Dévoiements Négationnistes