|Headquarters||Hanoi, Vietnam, Hanoi, Vietnam|
Duong Quang Thanh Chairman|
Dang Hoang An CEO
|Revenue||US$9.6 million (2014)|
Number of employees
VietNam Electricity (EVN, Tập đoàn Điện lực Việt Nam) is the largest power company in Vietnam having an installed electricity generation capacity of 23,579 MW and a transmission network of 21,883 kilometres (13,597 mi) (updated to 2015). According to 2007 UNDP report on the 100 largest enterprises in Vietnam, EVN came in at 3rd position after Agribank and VNPT.
In 2015, the company generated 159.5 TWh of electricity from power plants as follows: hydropower plants 46.07%, coal-fired power plants 28.64%, gas turbine power plants 21.58% and diesel-fired power plants 3.39%.
- National Power Transmission Corporation
- Power Generation Corporation No. 1
- Power Generation Corporation No. 2
- Power Generation Corporation No. 3
- Northern Power Corporation
- Central Power Corporation
- Southern Power Corporation
- Hanoi City Power Corporation
- Ho Chi Minh City Power Corporation
- National Load Dispatch Center
- Electric Power Trading Company
- "Viet Nam's Top 200 businesses list announced" (Press release). Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Vietnam. 2007-10-02. Retrieved 2008-01-19.
- "Statnett and E.ON mull Norway-Germany subsea cable". Power Engineering International. PennWell Corporation. 2008-01-10. Retrieved 2010-02-09.