|Address||1 Victoria Square, Sector 1|
|Town or city||Bucharest|
|Current tenants||Government of Romania, Cabinet offices|
|Client||Ministry of Foreign Affairs|
|Owner||Government of Romania|
|Design and construction|
Victoria Palace (Romanian: Palatul Victoria) is a palace in Victory Square, Bucharest, built in 1937, which is the headquarters of the Prime Minister of Romania and his cabinet. The palace was built under the supervision of Duiliu Marcu (1885–1966), student of the Bucharest Superior School of Architecture (1906) and of Paris Ecole de Beaux – Arts (diplomat in 1912). The monolithic structure materializes an austere expression of the neoclassical style.
The building, which overtops the Victory Square (Piaţa Victoriei), suffered heavy damages during the Second World War, which is why it underwent significant restoration works (1944–1952).
Initially designed to be headquarters of the Foreign Ministry, Victoria Palace was the headquarters of Foreign Ministry and Council of Ministers during the Communist period and became, in 1990, headquarters of the first government of post-communist Romania.
The palace was declared a historical monument in 2004.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Victoria Palace, Bucharest.|