|Categories||Vegetarian & Vegan lifestyle|
|Frequency||6 editions annually (bi-monthly)|
2000 (newspaper) |
|Based in||San Francisco|
VegNews is an American magazine that publishes content about and relating to veganism, including news, health information, recipes, global events, vegan products, media, and more. It was founded in 2000 as a newspaper, and transitioned to full-color glossy magazine in 2004. The bi-monthly publication is published in 38 countries and is read by 225,000 people.
VegNews is owned by Fresh Healthy Media, LLC, a company devoted to promoting the vegan lifestyle which is owned and operated by VegNews’ co-founder and Publisher Colleen Holland.
- "VegNews Staff". VegNews. Retrieved 2014-09-22.
- VegNews. March/April 2013, p. 93
- "Five Vegetarian Magazines". Answers.com. Retrieved September 22, 2014.
- "2013 Nichee Magazine Award Winners Announced!". February 19, 2013. Archived from the original on September 18, 2014. Retrieved September 22, 2014.
Best Niche Consumer Lifestyle Magazine: VegNews. Our judges' comment after reviewing this vegan lifestyle magazine: 'they do everything right.'
- "VegNews Magazine - Magazine Advertising Costs". Gaebler Ventures. River Forest, Illinois. Retrieved September 22, 2014.