United Nations Security Council Resolution 1691
|UN Security Council|
|Date||22 June 2006|
|Subject||Admission of new Members to the UN: uMontenegro|
|Security Council composition|
United Nations Security Council Resolution 1691, adopted without a vote on June 22, 2006, after examining the application of Montenegro for membership in the United Nations, the Council recommended to the General Assembly that Montenegro be admitted.
- Enlargement of the United Nations
- List of United Nations member states
- List of United Nations Security Council Resolutions 1601 to 1700 (2005 – 2006)
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 1326
- "Security Council recommends to General Assembly that Montenegro be admitted to United Nations". United Nations. 22 June 2006.
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|