|Owner(s)||The Manipal Group|
|Publisher||Manipal Media Network Ltd. (MMNL)|
|Editor||Sri Ravi Hegde|
|Circulation||Manipal, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Hubballi, Gulbarga, Davangere|
Launched in 1971 by Mohandas Pai and T.Satish U Pai, Udayavani with a combined circulation exceeding 3,00,000 copies as per ABC Jun-Dec 2012 is widely read in Coastal Karnataka region. It has also substantial circulation in Bangalore and other centers. Over the years, Udayavani has been acclaimed for its quality content, unbiased journalism, extensive local coverage, neat layout and printing excellence. It has also got awards for good quality printing.
- Manipal Media Network Ltd also publishes Taranga (Leading Family Weekly Magazine),
- Roopatara (Leading Cinema Monthly Magazine in Kannada),
- Tunturu (Illustrated Children’s Magazine in Kannada) and
- Tushara (Kannada Monthly Magazine).
Manipal Media Network
Udayavani is published by Manipal Media Network Ltd. promoted by the Manipal group – a diversified multi-business conglomerate headquartered at Manipal, Udupi District, Karnataka.
- Udayavani.com (official website)