|Directed by||Maclean Rogers|
|Produced by||A. George Smith|
Kathleen Butler |
Anthony Richardson (novel)
James Mason |
|Edited by||Daniel Birt|
George Smith Productions
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
|11 May 1936|
Twice Branded is a 1936 British drama film directed by Maclean Rogers and starring James Mason, Robert Rendel and Lucille Lisle. A man returning home after serving a prison sentence tries to rebuild his relationship with his family and prevent his son becoming embroiled with the same criminal gang which had led to his own conviction. It was made at Walton Studios as a quota quickie.
- Robert Rendel as Charles Hamilton
- Lucille Lisle as Betty Hamilton
- James Mason as Henry Hamilton
- Eve Gray as Sylvia Hamilton
- Mickey Brantford as Dennis Hill
- Ethel Griffies as Mrs. Etta Hamilton
- Isobel Scaife as Mary
- Paul Blake as Lord Hugo Winstanley
- Neville Brook as Marcus Leadbetter
- Ethel Royale as Miss Miller
- Wally Patch as James Kaley
- "Twice Branded (1936)". ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. Retrieved 13 March 2016.
- Wood p.88
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.