Tuanku Aishah Rohani
|Tuanku Aishah Rohani|
|Tunku Ampuan Besar of Negeri Sembilan|
Tunku Ampuan Besar of Negeri Sembilan
June 19, 1952|
Batu Gajah, Perak
Tunku Ali Redhauddin Muhriz|
Tunku Zain Al'Abidin Muhriz
Tunku Alif Hussein Saifuddin Al-Amin
|Negeri Sembilan Royal Family|
Tengku Aishah Rohani Tengku Besar Mahmud is the current Tunku Ampuan Besar or Queen of Negeri Sembilan. She is married to the current Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Negeri Sembilan, Tuanku Muhriz ibni Munawir.
Tuanku Aishah was born on 19 June 1952, in Batu Gajah, Perak to Tengku Seri Utama Raja Tengku Besar Mahmud Sultan Zainal Abidin III and Toh Puan Zainun Meriam Haji Su Mahmud. She is of Terengganu royal lineage.
She previously worked in a bank where she met her husband, Tuanku Muhriz.
Tuanku Aishah married Tuanku Muhriz on 25 April 1974. They are blessed with three princes, Tunku Besar Seri Menanti Tunku Ali Redhauddin Muhriz, Tunku Zain Al-‘Abidin Muhriz and Tunku Alif Hussein Saifuddin Al-Amin.
Tuanku Aishah was installed the 11th Tunku Ampuan Besar of Negeri Sembilan on 14 April 2009 in Seri Menanti royal palace. The ceremony was steeped in tradition and followed old Negeri Sembilan royal customs where the installation of the queen preceded the installation of the Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Negeri Sembilan.
Tuanku Aishah was awarded the Darjah Kerabat Negeri Sembilan Yang Amat Dihormati (DKNS) by Tuanku Muhriz on 21 April 2009. The award was established in 1978 and is usually bestowed upon royal members of the Negeri Sembilan household by the Yang di-Pertuan Besar or to fellow Sultans of the other states.
- Member of the Royal Family Order of Negeri Sembilan (DKNS, 21 April 2009)
- Knight Commander or Dato’ Paduka of the Grand Order of Tuanku Ja’afar (DPTJ)
- Recipient of the Distinguished Conduct Medal (PPT)
- The Royal Ark, Jelebu genealogical details p.2
- The right royal address, The Star, 22 July 2010
- Tuanku Aishah Rohani Dianugerahi Darjah Kerabat Negeri Sembilan
- List of Malaysian consorts of rulers with mentions of orders received