Ttongppang (똥빵, literally feces bread or "poo bread") or Ddongbbang is a Korean bread sold at street markets. It has a unique shape of human feces. It is filled with red bean paste with walnut kernel and sold about 1000 won (86¢). It is originated from Insa-dong, Seoul, South Korea.
- ↑ "이름도 독특한 '똥빵'을 아시나요?(인사동 쌈지,똥치미가 만든 똥빵)" [Do you know the unique name "Ttongppang"?]. JoongAng Ilbo. May 9, 2013.
- ↑ "서울 인사동의 이색 주전부리 '똥빵' 먹어보셨나요". 국제신문 [International Newspapers. August 25, 2013.
- ↑ "【グルメ】見た目がウンチの韓国スイーツ「トンパン」日本に上陸！ 匂いも食感も申し分ない逸品と判明". Rocket News. June 30, 2014.
- ↑ "뚜벅이들의 만찬, '코스 요리' 안 부러워". The Hankyoreh. October 23, 2013.
- ↑ "Those POO-r Seouls! Bizarre toilet-themed South Korean cafe serves lattes in loo mugs and scones shaped like dog faeces". Daily Mail. 17 August 2015.
Coiled scones: The poop-shaped scones can be served inside a squat toilet dish, or served alone on a napkin
- ↑ "[Weekender] Street pastries that are uniquely Korean". Korea Herald. 2015-06-05.
Ddongbbang is a soft, cake-like bread that is shaped like a pile of poo and is stuffed with various fillings, the most popular being red bean paste
- ↑ "The Scoop on Poop in South Korea". The Huffington Post. November 10, 2014.
...vendors sell ddongbbang, poop-shaped pastries stuffed with red bean paste and nuts...
- Google image of Ttongppang