Tropical Eastern Pacific
The Tropical Eastern Pacific is one of the twelve marine realms that cover the shallow oceans of the world. The Tropical Eastern Pacific extends along the Pacific Coast of the Americas, from the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula in the north to northern Peru in the south. It also includes a number of islands and island groups, including the Galapagos, Revillagigedo, Cocos and Clipperton.
- Tropical East Pacific Marine Province
- Galapagos Marine Province
- Northern Galapagos Islands
- Eastern Galapagos Islands
- Western Galapagos Islands
- Spalding, Mark D., Helen E. Fox, Gerald R. Allen, Nick Davidson et al. "Marine Ecoregions of the World: A Bioregionalization of Coastal and Shelf Areas". Bioscience Vol. 57 No. 7, July/August 2007, pp. 573–583.