Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab
Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab (TDCP) supports resort development, tourism promotion, hospitality and culinary education in Punjab, Pakistan. TDCP offers services through its revenue earning and support wings throughout Punjab and its head office at Lahore.
- Sales & Tour Promotions—Provides historical, cultural and adventure tours to tourists.
- School Tourism—Provides educational tours service to the educational institutions. It also holds tourism awareness programs in educational institutes.
- Events—Arranges events to promote domestic tourism, attract international tourists and spread tourism-related information to the public. Punjab is known for the “The Cholistan Desert Jeep Rally."
- Resorts, Stopovers, and Tic's—Develops resorts, especially in less-traveled areas of Punjab.
- Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management—Provides professional training with branch networks (owned and franchised) in Rawalpindi, Multan, Gujranwala, Faisalabad and Sheikhupura.
- "Explore Punjab" Magazine—Publishes the official magazine of Punjab Tourism.
- Backpackers Club—Provides a platform to people who have an interest in tourism, nature and history and to bring youth into tourism, social, cultural, hereditary, environmental and nature activities.
Cholistan Desert Jeep Rally
- TDCP's official website.