Timecop (TV series)
|Created by||Mark Verheiden|
|Theme music composer||Brad Fiedel|
|Country of origin||USA|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||9|
|Running time||60 minutes|
Lawrence Gordon Productions|
December 3rd Productions
Dark Horse Entertainment
|Original release||September 22, 1997 – July 18, 1998|
Timecop is an American science fiction television series. The show was broadcast on the ABC network and first aired in 1997. The series is based on the Timecop movie and the "Time Cop" feature which had appeared in the comic book series Dark Horse Comics. Thirteen episodes of the series were ordered, but only nine episodes aired.
- Ofc. Jack Logan – Ted King
- Eugene Matuzek – Don Stark (portrayed by Bruce McGill in the movie)
- Dale Easter – Kurt Fuller
- Ofc. Claire Hemmings – Cristi Conaway
- A Rip in Time set in 1888
- The Heist set in 1977
- Stalker set in 1956
- Public Enemy set in 1928
- Rocket Science set in 1944
- Alternate World set in 1989
- Lost Voyage set in 1939
- The Future, Jack, the Future set in 1990
- "Timecop - TV Series - Cast, Credits and Awards - NYTimes.com". Tv.nytimes.com. 2007-01-18. Retrieved 2009-08-15.
- "One Step Forward, One Step Back in TV's Crime Fight". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2010-11-08.
- "ABC Invests $15 Million in 'Timecop'". The Los Angeles Times. 1996-10-25. Retrieved 2010-08-31.
- Allstetter, Rob (August 1997). "'Lois & Clark' Meets Kryptonite". Wizard (72). p. 119.
- Gates, Anita (1997-09-22). "Timecop – TV Series – Cast & Credits – Listings – NYTimes.com". Tv.nytimes.com. Retrieved 2009-08-15.
- Timecop at the Internet Movie Database
- Timecop at TV.com
- "Timecop". Official site (Sci Fi Channel). Archived from the original on February 5, 2005.