Tiffany Haas (born c. 1983) is a former American softball player. She played college softball for the Michigan Wolverines softball team from 2003 to 2006. She was the leading batter on the 2005 Michigan team that won the 2005 Women's College World Series. She was also selected as a first-team NFCA All-American in 2005. She also played on the USA Elite Team that won the 2005 International Cup in Madrid.
University of Michigan
As a sophomore in 2004, Haas was selected as a second-team NFCA All-American and a first-team NFCA All-Great Lakes Region player. She was also named the Most Valuable Player of the 2004 NCAA Regional Tournament.
As a junior in 2005, she was a member of the 2005 Michigan team that won the 2005 Women's College World Series. She led the 2005 championship team with a single-season Michigan record 91 hits and was named the Most Outstanding Player on the 2005 team. She was also selected that year as a first-team NFCA All-American. Known for her hitting, speed and "softball smarts," The Michigan Daily in 2005 called her "the quintessential leadoff hitter." Michigan coach Carol Hutchins called her "the best second baseman in the country."
After the 2005 collegiate season, Haas played on the USA Elite Team that won the 2005 International Cup in Madrid.
As a senior in 2006, she compiled a perfect 1.000 fielding percentage at second base and did not commit an error in her final 60 games for Michigan. She was selected for the third consecutive year as both the first-team All-Big Ten Conference second baseman and the first-team NFCA All-Great Lakes Region second baseman.
Haas remains one of Michigan's all-time career batting leaders with 199 runs scored (2nd), 866 at bats (2nd), 286 hits (3rd), 256 games played (3rd), 52 doubles (4th), and 48 stolen bases (6th). She also holds Michigan single-season records for at bats (253) and hits (91), both set during the 2005 championship season.
- "Five Wolverines Named to Great Lakes All-Region Team". Mgoblue.com. CBS Sports. May 17, 2006.
- Martin Henderson (May 26, 2000). "Foothill, Haas Steal a Win From Barons". Los Angeles Times.
- Leon Davis (March 17, 2001). "Unbeaten Foothill Wins Two in Arizona". Los Angeles Times.
- "Michigan Adds Additional Signee to 2002 Recruiting Class". Mgoblue.com. CBS Sports. July 26, 2002.
- "2013 University of Michigan Softball Record Book" (PDF). University of Michigan. 2013.
- "Haas' Clutch Performances Land Her Conference Award". Mgoblue.com. CBS Sports. May 4, 2004.
- "Infielder Haas has spurred Michigan". The Detroit News. May 26, 2005.
- "Haas, Ritter Head List of Honorees at Annual Banquet". Mgoblue.com. CBS Sports. May 16, 2005.
- "Ritter, Haas Lead Contingent of Four U-M All-Americans". Mgoblue.com. CBS Sports. June 2, 2005.
- Jack Herman (April 12, 2005). "Haas leads 'M' offense to success". The Michigan Daily.
- "Four Wolverines Named to USA Softball Elite Team". Mgoblue.com. CBS Sports. June 20, 2005.