26 December 1960|
|Residence||Neuhausen am Rheinfall|
|Education||MBA from Fordham University|
|Occupation||entrepreneur and politician|
|Known for||Initiative "against the rip-off"|
|Political party||Independent (sits with SVP)|
|Board member of||CEO of Trybol|
He is known in Switzerland for having filed an initiative entitled "against rip-off salaries", created on 31 October 2006 and submitted on 26 February 2008, which proposed that the remuneration of executives in public Swiss companies be more tightly controlled by the shareholders. The initiative, one of the world's most restrictive on corporate governance, was accepted by 67.9% of the population and all the counties on 3 March 2013.
- "Trybol". Trybol.ch. Retrieved 2016-01-25.
- "Eidgenössische Volksinitiative 'gegen die Abzockerei'". Admin.ch. 2016-01-19. Retrieved 2016-01-25.
- "Thomas Minder initiative in English » Maurice's Musings". Calvert.ch. 1994-04-18. Retrieved 2016-01-25.
- "'Swiss' products made by non-Swiss companies spur fight for national brand". The New York Times. Retrieved 2016-01-25.
- "Willkommen | Home | TURDUS - Verein Vogel- und Naturschutz Schaffhausen". Turdus.ch. Retrieved 2016-01-25.
- "Pro Natura". Pro Natura. Retrieved 2016-01-25.
- "VCS Verkehrs-Club der Schweiz". VCS Verkehrs-Club der Schweiz. Retrieved 2016-01-25.
- "Greenpeace USA". Greenpeace.org. Retrieved 2016-01-25.