For other people named Thomas Frost, see Thomas Frost (disambiguation).
His Grammy wins include:
- 1966, Best Classical Album for Horowitz at Carnegie Hall - An Historic Return.
- 1972, Best Classical Album for Horowitz Plays Rachmaninoff (Etudes-Tableaux Piano Music; Sonatas), with Richard Killough.
- 1978, Best Classical Album for Concert of the Century, with Leonard Bernstein (conductor), Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau, Vladimir Horowitz, Yehudi Menuhin, Mstislav Rostropovich, Isaac Stern, Lyndon Woodside and the New York Philharmonic.
- 1987, Best Classical Album for Horowitz - The Studio Recordings, New York 1985.
- 1988, Best Classical Album for Horowitz in Moscow, as well as an award Classical Producer of the Year.
- 2003 award for Best Instrumental Soloist(s) Performance (with orchestra) for Brahms/Stravinsky: Violin Concertos, with Richard King (engineer), Neville Marriner (conductor), Hilary Hahn and the Academy of St. Martin in the Fields.
- Grammy Awards
- "Like Father, Like Son", Billboard (March 12, 2005), Vol. 117, No. 11, p. 17: "Frost points out that winning a producer Grammy has actually become a family affair: His father, Thomas Frost, counts among his many Grammys the 1986 award for classical producer of the year."
- David Dubal interview with Thomas Frost, WNCN-FM, 18-Dec-1981