|Full name||Thomas William Fraser-Holmes|
9 October 1991|
Newcastle, New South Wales
|Height||1.94 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||85 kg (187 lb)|
At the 2016 Summer Olympics, Fraser-Holmes will represent Australia in the 400m individual medley, 200m freestyle, & 4x200m freestyle relay.
- Lord, Craig (November 26, 2015). "Emily Seebohm Riding Golden wave To Rio With A 1:59 Australian 200 Back S/C Record". Swimvortex. Retrieved November 27, 2015.
- AIS at the Olympics
- "2016 Australian Olympic Swimming Team selected". Australian Olympic Committee. 14 April 2016. Retrieved 5 July 2016.
- Thomas Fraser-Holmes on Facebook
- Thomas Fraser-Holmes on Twitter
- Thomas Fraser-Holmes at Swimming Australia