The Nation's Noodle
|Product type||Instant noodle|
|Owner||Symington's (Golden Wonder)|
|Introduced||3 August 2009|
The product was launched in the United Kingdom on 3 August 2009, by Symington's, using the Golden Wonder name. Golden Wonder themselves had previously developed and owned UK-market leading brand Pot Noodle, now owned by Unilever.
As of February 2016, Symington's rebranded the snack food as Noodle Pot under the Golden Wonder name.
Current UK flavours
- All Day Breakfast (The Nation's Noodle)
- Chicken and Mushroom (The Nation's Noodle)
- Beef & Tomato (The Nation's Noodle)
- Sweet & Sour (The Nation's Noodle)Discontinued.
- Chip Shop Curry (The Nation's Noodle)
- Inferno Chilli (The Nation's Noodle)
- Spicy Tomato (The Nation's Pasta)
- Spaghetti Bolognese (The Nation's Pasta)
- Macaroni Cheese (The Nation's Pasta)
- List of instant noodle brands
- Food portal
- "Golden Wonder launches The Nation's Noodle". Talking Retail. 29 July 2009. Retrieved 9 September 2009.
- Kemp, Ed (24 July 2009). "Golden Wonder to take on Pot Noodle with 'The Nation's Noodle'". Marketing. Retrieved 9 September 2009.