The Middle East in London
|Publisher||London Middle East Institute|
|Company||London Middle East Institute|
|Website||The Middle East in London website|
The Middle East in London is a magazine which covers news, business and culture in the Arab world.
History and profile
The Middle East in London was started in 1974. The magazine is part of the London Middle East Institute and is published by the Institute on a bi-monthly basis. The London Middle East Institute is affiliated to SOAS. The magazine was formerly published monthly and changed the frequency to bi-monthly in January 2011.
- "The Middle East magazine launches complete digital archive for libraries and researchers". Talking New Media. London. 25 September 2015. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- "February–March Edition of The Middle East in London Hits Newsstands". SOAS. 6 February 2012. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- Fred H. Lawson (13 February 2012). Demystifying Syria. Saqi Books. p. 135. ISBN 978-0-86356-818-3. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- "July–August Edition of The Middle East in London Hits Newstands". SOAS. 7 July 2010. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- Helena Lindholm Schulz (1999). The Reconstruction of Palestinian Nationalism: Between Revolution and Statehood. Manchester University Press. p. 174. ISBN 978-0-7190-5596-6. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- "The Middle East in London Relaunches with New Look and Wider Focus". SOAS. 27 January 2011. Retrieved 29 January 2016.