The Life Line
|The Life Line|
|Directed by||Maurice Tourneur|
|Produced by||Maurice Tourneur|
George R. Sims (play) |
Charles E. Whittaker
Jack Holt |
|Distributed by||Famous Players-Lasky Corporation|
|September 28, 1919|
The Life Line is a 1919 American silent drama film directed by Maurice Tourneur and starring Jack Holt, Wallace Beery and Lew Cody. The picture was based on the play The Romany Rye by the British playwright George R. Sims. The film is set amongst the criminal classes in the slums of London.
- Jack Holt as Jack Hearne, the Romany Rye
- Wallace Beery as Bos
- Lew Cody as Phillip Royston
- Tully Marshall as Joe Heckett
- Seena Owen as Laura
- Pauline Starke as Ruth Heckett
A print is preserved at Filmmuseum Amsterdam aka the EYE Institut.
- Waldman, Harry. Maurice Tourneur: The Life and Films. McFarland, 2008.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Life Line (film).|