The Gentleman from Indiana
|The Gentleman from Indiana|
|Directed by||Frank Lloyd|
Julia Crawford Ivers|
Juan de la Cruz
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Gentleman from Indiana is a surviving 1915 American drama silent film directed by Frank Lloyd and written by Julia Crawford Ivers and Frank Lloyd adter the novel by Booth Tarkington. The film stars Dustin Farnum, Winifred Kingston, Herbert Standing, Page Peters, Howard Davies and Juan de la Cruz. The film was released on November 28, 1915, by Paramount Pictures.
- Dustin Farnum as John Harkless
- Winifred Kingston as Helen Sherwood
- Herbert Standing as Joe Fisbee
- Page Peters as Lige Willets
- Howard Davies as Rodney McCune
- Juan de la Cruz as Tom Meredith
- Joe Ray as Skillett
- Elsie Cort as Skillett's Girl
- C. Norman Hammond as Judge Briscoe
- Helen Jerome Eddy
- A print is preserved in the Library of Congress collection, Packard Campus for Audio-Visual Conservation.
- "The Gentleman from Indiana (1915) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 25 December 2014.
- "The Gentleman from Indiana". AFI. Retrieved 25 December 2014.
- The Garden Island (newspaper), 23 May 1916
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress, (<-book title) p.66 c.1978 by the American Film Institute
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..The Gentleman from Indiana