Team tennis refers to tennis tournaments which consist of matches between different groups of players each competing to win the tournament for their team. It is played at the collegiate or national level in the United States. The United States Tennis Association promotes junior team tennis and USTA League Tennis. In the United Kingdom, team tennis is played through schools and clubs from local to national levels. The Lawn Tennis Association have an 'AEGON Team Tennis Series' where several thousands of teams compete.
- Davis Cup - men's international team tennis event
- Fed Cup - women's international team tennis event
- Hopman Cup - mixed international team tennis event
- World TeamTennis - professional team tennis league
- International Premier Tennis League - international team tennis league