|Launched||6 October 2007|
|Owned by||Telewizja Polska|
|Picture format||16:9 576i (SDTV) / 1080i (HDTV)|
|Audience share||3.51% (2015, Nielsen)|
|Slogan||Wiesz więcej (You know more)|
|Polish digital||MUX 3 (Channel 34)|
|Hot Bird 9 (Europe)||10719.25 H SR 27500 5/6 (FTA)|
|Cyfrowy Polsat||Channel 65|
|Orange TV||Channel 15|
|UPC Poland||Channel 320|
TVP Info is a Polish news channel, run by the public broadcaster TVP. It is dedicated to information programmes, airing nationwide news bulletins from 6:00 to 0:00 CET (during special events it may broadcast live longer, for example it broadcast live US-presidentials debates at 3:00 Polish time). Its main offices are located at the TVP news compound in central Warsaw. TVP Info can be watched on terrestrial television (since October 2016 in HD) and cable networks.
TVP Info replaced TVP3 and was launched October 2007. It had regional branches in most of the major Polish cities and, similarly to the France 3 in France or Rai Tre in Italy, for couple of hours every day it broadcast regional programming, including local news and reports in sixteen versions. These were transferred to the revived TVP Regionalna (which later was renamed TVP3 again) in September 2013.
TVP Info broadcasts news bulletins every half an hour around the clock. In addition during the day are broadcast current affairs programs:
- Poranek Info (Info Morning - morning news)
- INFORozmowa (INFOTalk - afternoon talk show)
- Twoje Info (Your Info - interactive talk show)
- Puls Polski (Pulse of Poland - reporters magazine)
- Dziś wieczorem (Tonight - interview led by journalists "Wiadomości" TVP1)
- Minęła dwudziesta (Eight p.m. has passed - talk show)
- Forum (talk show)
- Panorama dnia (Panorama of the day - main news program)
- Jan Pospieszalski: Bliżej (Jan Pospieszalski: More closely - controversial talk show, accused of favoring right-wing parties) - this was moved to TVP1.
- KOD dostępu (Access code - talk show hosted by Barbara Czajkowska)
- "TVP1 i Polsat liderem rynku telewizyjnego, TVP Info z największym wzrostem w czołówce (top 100 za 2015 rok)". wirtualnemedia.pl. 1 February 2016.