The Suzuki TS50ER was a 49cc single cylinder motorcycle which sold during 1980 - 1983.
The TS50ER was extremely popular with 16-year-olds and young adults as its simplicity to ride and un-restricted potential power gave many the chance to explore the world of motorcycling. In many cases the TS50ER was so popular during its production era that it became the start of a lifetime of motorcycle enthusiasts.
The -ER model was the predecessor to the later Suzuki TS50X which ended production in 2000.
The TS models remain popular even today and a wide range of aftermarket parts and accessories are still available along with many original parts available in most stores some 27 years after production.
- Engine: Air cooled 49cc, single cylinder.
- Gearbox: 5-speed (constant mesh)
- Clutch: Wet - multi.
- Frame: Half-duplex cradle frame.
- Fuel Capacity: 7.2 litres.
- Top Speed: 30 mph (restricted) 50/55 mph (de-restricted)
- Unknown. "Suzuki TS50 model history".