|Founded||Novi Sad, Serbia (1 October 2005 )|
|Headquarters||Novi Sad, Serbia|
Dušan Bajatović (General director)|
Milivoje Miletić (CEO)
|Services||Distribution of natural gas|
|Revenue||€580.82 million (2014)|
|–€372.34 million (2014)|
|Total assets||€994.91 million (2014)|
|Total equity||€0 (2014)|
Number of employees
Srbijagas was established on 1 October 2005 as a result of restructuring the integrated petroleum company NIS. The company was created on the basis of NIS divisions NIS-Gas and NIS-Energogas.
At the end of 2011, the company's total equity was US$ 443.38 million and after one year it dropped to only US$ 15.86 million, making the company for the first time unprofitable, mainly because of differences in cost and selling price. In April 2013, Minister of Energy, Development and Environmental Protection, Zorana Mihajlović stated that Srbijagas has debt of more than 1 billion €.
In 2013, the government of Serbia decided to split Srbijagas into two separate companies because of its mounting debt and unsustainable business practices. The transportation and storage units will operate as Transgas AD, while trade and distribution would continue to operate under Srbijagas AD.
- Годишњи извештај о пословању уз редовни годишњи финансијски извештај. Agencija za privredne registre Srbije (in Serbian). Retrieved 4 October 2015.
- "Istorijat" (in Serbian). Srbijgas.com. Retrieved 24 April 2013.
- ""Srbijagas" duguje milijardu evra". RTS (in Serbian). Retrieved 3 August 2013.
- ""Srbijagas" duguje milijardu evra". b92.net (in Serbian). Retrieved 3 August 2013.
- "Serbia to Split Up Srbijagas, Reschedule Its $1.5 Billion Debt". Bloomberg. 23 April 2013. Retrieved 24 April 2013.
- "Srbijagas najgori, NIS najbolji". b92.net (in Serbian). apr.rs. Retrieved 17 June 2014.