So Over You
|"So Over You"|
|Single by Paulini|
|from the album Superwoman|
|Released||13 May 2006|
|Format||CD single, digital download|
2:53 (Single version)|
3:13 (Album version)
|Writer(s)||Nigel Butler, Paulini Curuenavuli, Ray Hedges, Andy Love, Jarrad Rogers|
|Paulini singles chronology|
"So Over You" is a song by Australian recording artist Paulini, taken from her second studio album, Superwoman (2006). It was written by Nigel Butler, Paulini, Ray Hedges, Andy Love and Jarrad Rogers, while the production was handled by Hedges. "So Over You" was released as a CD single and Digital EP on 13 May 2006, as the second single from the album. The song peaked at number 49 on the ARIA Singles Chart. The accompanying music video was directed by Jonathan and Josh Baker, and features scenes of Paulini at an outdoor basketball court.
- "So Over You" (Cutfather & Joe Remix Edit) – 2:53
- "So Over You" (Breathe Remix) – 2:49
- "So Over You" (Mrtimothy's Radio Remix) – 3:08
- "Shake It Up" featuring Nate Wadé – 3:17
"So Over You" debuted on the ARIA Singles Chart at number 50 on 22 May 2006. The following week, the song peaked at number 49.
|ARIA Singles Chart||49|
- "So Over You: Release Details". Sony BMG Australia. Archived from the original on 8 September 2007.
- "So Over You – EP by Paulini". iTunes Store. Apple. Retrieved 6 October 2012.
- "TWiN Videography". Mvdbase.com. Archived from the original on 20 December 2011.
- "So Over You Video – Paulini". Take 40 Australia. MCM Entertainment. Retrieved 6 October 2012.
- "Paulini – So Over You". australian-charts.com. Hung Medien. Retrieved 6 October 2012.