Serbian-Swiss are foreign relations between Serbia and Switzerland. Both countries established diplomatic relations in 1916. Switzerland has an embassy in Belgrade. Serbia has an embassy in Bern and 2 general consulates (in Geneva and Zurich).
There are around 200,000 people of Serbian descent living in Switzerland. The Serbs are the fourth largest foreign population in Switzerland.
- "Erstmals über eine Million EU- und EFTA Angehörige in der Schweiz". Neue Zürcher Zeitung. 14 October 2008.
- Serbian Ministry of Foreign Affairs about the relation with Switzerland
- Serbian embassy in Bern
- Serbian general consulate in Zurich (in German only)
- Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs about the relation with Serbia
- Swiss embassy in Belgrade