|Product type||Automobile marque|
At the end of 2009 BAIC Group acquired the intellectual property rights to the Swedish car maker Saab's 9-3 and 9-5 models and related powertrain technologies in order to support the development of its own-brand vehicles.
The production version of the Senova D70 made its debut at the 2012 Guangzhou Auto Show.
The current Senova range comprises the following models:
- Senova D20, a subcompact five-door hatchback and four-door sedan
- Senova D50
- Senova CC
- Senova D70 (formally Beijing Auto C70G)
- Senova D80
- Senova X25
- Senova X55
- Senova X65
A number of Senova concept cars were unveiled at the 2012 Auto China, including the C50E mid-sized sedan, the C60F executive sedan, the C90L luxury sedan and the C51X SUV.
- "BAIC: Range of new models set for Beijing show". China Daily. 16 April 2012. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "BAIC E-Series makes market debut". Gasgoo. 27 March 2012. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "BAIC Motor to take stake in Daimler China leasing firm" (Press release). Reuters. 22 March 2015.
- "Beijing Auto E-series listed & priced in China". Car News China. 19 March 2012. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "Beijing Auto at the Beijing Auto Show, the other concept cars". Car News China. 27 April 2012. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "Beijing Auto C90L debuts at the Beijing Auto Show". Car News China. 25 April 2012. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "BAIC Group's own brand sales weak". Gasgoo. 6 February 2013. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- Official website (Chinese)