|Look up Scotsman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scotsman may mean:
- a man from Scotland, in common parlance (Scotswoman is the equivalent for a woman) - see also Scottish people.
- No true Scotsman, a common logical fallacy.
- The Scotsman, a national newspaper based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- The Scotsman Hotel in Edinburgh, Scotland (formally the offices of The Scotsman)
- SCOTSMAN, a mnemonic used by salespeople to qualify opportunities (Solution, Competition, Originality, Timescales, Size, Money, Authority, Need)
- The Scotsman, the name of a character in the cartoon Samurai Jack
- "The Scotsman," a novelty song written by Mike Cross, featured on the Dr. Demento 20th Anniversary Collection album.
- Studebaker Scotsman, an American economy car from the 1950s