Scots administrative law
Scots administrative law governs the rules of administrative law in Scotland, the body of case law, statutes, secondary legislation and articles which provide the framework of procedures for judicial control over government agencies and private bodies.
- Bannatyne v Overtoun
- Burmah Oil Co Ltd v Lord Advocate
- Judicial review in Scotland
- MacCormick v Lord Advocate
- West v Secretary of State for Scotland
- Blair, Scott (1999). Scots administrative law: cases and materials. W. Green/Sweet & Maxwell. ISBN 978-0-414-01296-7.
- A source book and history of administrative law in Scotland, by various authors, edited by M.R. McLarty, assisted by G. Campbell H. Paton, London, W. Hodge, 1956