SAHA (Iran aviation)
SAHA Iran Aircraft Industries or IACI (صها مخفف فارسی صنایع هواپیمایی ایران) was established in 1961 mainly for major repair of fighter, passenger, and air support planes. Over time, SAHA became an important part of Iran’s aviation industry. In 1998, Iranian scientists and experts started designing, engineering, and manufacturing complex engine parts, airplane parts, and manufacturing turbine engines like Toloue-4.
SAHA is currently working on turbo prop engines called TV-3 for IrAn-140 planes.
- Production of 100% Iranian made turbofan jet engine MD-80 class in 2014, comparable to JT8D-219 jet engine
- Mass production of Toloue-4 mini jet engine
- Capability to repair aircraft like Boeing 747
- Repairing Dart engines
- Building repair lines to repair heavy engines like Astazo, F, and Solar.
- Overhaul Iran Air Boeing 747 - YouTube Video
- Iran 7th Kish Air show Iranian manufactured turbofan engine JT8D-219 - YouTube Video