For other people named Richard Kirby, see Richard Kirby (disambiguation).
Kirby started sculpting in stone before moving to use welded steel, for which he is better known.
- Formation (pictured) in Ravenswood, Ipswich, 2003.
- Cross the Divide at the Main Entrance of St Thomas' Hospital, London, 2000.
- Public sculpture in Castlemilk, Glasgow, as part of the district's Gateways and Landmarks project in 1999 (Kirby's first Bronze)
- Sculpture for South Woodham Ferrers Leisure Centre swimming pool, 2005
- Crouching Lady in Bardon Mill, 1997
- 20th Century Head with others in the sculpture garden at Burghley House, Stamford
- The face at Wigan
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rick Kirby.|
- Glasgow, City of Sculpture
- Julia Stubbs, an Advanced Skills Teacher in Art & Design at William de Ferrers School, Essex.