|Date of birth:||November 3, 1980|
|Place of birth:||South Park Township, Pennsylvania|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||318 lb (144 kg)|
|High school:||South Park (PA)|
|NFL Draft:||2003 / Round: 6 / Pick: 177|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2012|
Reginald Arness "Reggie" Wells (born November 3, 1980) is a former American football guard. He was drafted by the Arizona Cardinals in the sixth round of the 2003 NFL Draft. He played college football at Clarion. Wells has also played for the Philadelphia Eagles, Carolina Panthers, Buffalo Bills, and San Diego Chargers.
Wells attended South Park High School in South Park, Pennsylvania, where he lettered in basketball and football. In football, as a senior, he was an All-League defensive end and helped lead his team to the League title. He was also an integral member of the 1997 team that captured the PIAA AA State Championship.
At Clarion University, Wells was a four-year starter, garnering two NCAA Division II All-America honors, and was a two-time All-Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference choice.
Wells was drafted in the sixth round (177th overall) of the 2003 NFL Draft by the Arizona Cardinals. Wells scored his first NFL touchdown by recovering an Edgerrin James fumble in the end zone during week 5 of the 2007 NFL season.
Wells was traded to the Philadelphia Eagles on September 3, 2010 in exchange for a 6th round draft pick in 2011. He re-signed with Philadelphia on August 20, 2011, after becoming a free agent following the 2010 season. He was released during final roster cuts on September 3.
On September 13, 2011, Wells signed with the Carolina Panthers, only to be released on September 20. He was re-signed on October 19 after Jeff Otah was placed on injured reserve. He was released yet again on November 30, 2011.
On August 8, 2012, Wells signed with the Green Bay Packers, but was released just 3 weeks later on August 31, 2012.
- McPherson, Chris (September 3, 2010). "Eagles Trade With Cardinals (Again) For G Wells". philadelphiaeagles.com. Retrieved 2010-09-03.
- "Eagles re-sign OL Reggie Wells". ESPN.com. August 20, 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-20.
- "Packers sign veteran OL Reggie Wells, place McCabe on IR". Green Bay Press-Gazette.
- "Green Bay Packers 2012 Final Cuts: Updated Tracker". acmepackingcompany.com. August 31, 2012. Retrieved 2012-09-11.
- "San Diego Chargers Sign Veteran Tackle/Guard Reggie Wells". boltsfromtheblue.com. September 11, 2012. Retrieved 2012-09-11.