|No. -- Free agent|
|Position:||Guard / Center|
|Date of birth:||October 20, 1992|
|Place of birth:||Spanish Fort, Alabama|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||295 lb (134 kg)|
|High school:||Spanish Fort (AL)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Dismukes attended Spanish Fort High School in Spanish Fort, Alabama, where he played football and competed in track. He was a four-star recruit by Rivals.com and was ranked as the number one center in his class. He committed to Auburn University in April 2010 to play college football.
Dismukes started all 13 games at center as a freshman in 2011. As a sophomore in 2012, he started all 10 games he played in, missing two due to injury. Dismukes started all 14 games as a junior in 2013 and was a first team All-SEC selection. Dismukes entered his senior season in 2014 as a fourth-year starter. He again started all 13 games, winning the Rimington Trophy and being named a consensus All-American. He ended his career starting all 50 games he played in.
On May 2, 2015, Dismukes was signed as an undrafted free agent. On September 5, 2015, he was waived. On September 6, 2015, Dismukes was signed to the Steelers' practice squad. On September 8, 2015, he was released from practice squad.
On October 27, 2015, Dismukes was signed to the Panthers' practice squad. On November 23, 2015, he was released from practice squad. On November 24, 2015, he was re-signed to the practice squad. On August 28, 2016, Dismukes was waived by the Panthers.
- Spanish Fort's Reese Dismukes commits to Auburn (UPDATED with quotes)
- Auburn center Reese Dismukes has requested evaluation from NFL Draft Advisory Board
- Auburn's Reese Dismukes 'an extension of the coaches' as he enters fourth year as starter
- Center of attention: Reese Dismukes among nation's best
- Auburn's Reese Dismukes wins Rimington Trophy as nation's top center
- Reese Dismukes becomes Auburn's first consensus All-American since 2010
- Outback Bowl will mark 50th start for Auburn’s Dismukes
- Strickland, Bryan. "Panthers announce first cuts". Panthers.com.