Born: March 7, 1953|
Died: December 12, 2011 58) (aged|
Rancho Cucamonga, California
|April 17, 1978, for the Milwaukee Brewers|
|Last MLB appearance|
|September 22, 1982, for the Chicago Cubs|
|Earned run average||5.72|
William "Randy" Randolph Stein (March 7, 1953 – December 12, 2011) was an American baseball player in Major League Baseball. He was a pitcher for the Milwaukee Brewers, Seattle Mariners and Chicago Cubs.
Stein was born in Pomona, California to Don and Irene Stein, He graduated from Ganesha High School in Ponoma. He was drafted by the Baltimore Orioles in the 1st round (23rd pick) of the 1971 Major League Baseball Draft. He played his first game in MLB on April 17, 1978 for the [Milwaukee Brewers. Stein played in parts of four seasons, between 1978 and 1982.
- "Randy Stein Obituary: View Randy Stein's Obituary by San Gabriel Valley Tribune". Legacy.com. Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- "Randy Stein Stats". Baseball Almanac. Retrieved December 3, 2012.
- "Randy Stein". Baseball-Reference.Com. Retrieved December 3, 2012.
- "William Randolph "Randy" Stein". Find A Grave. Retrieved December 3, 2012.
- Career statistics and player information from Baseball-Reference, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
- Baseball Almanac
- Find A Grave