Not to be confused with the Latin letter Q.
This character appeared in newspapers and articles such as 1955's Кӧрдо.
|Unicode name||CYRILLIC CAPITAL LETTER QA||CYRILLIC SMALL LETTER QA|
|UTF-8||212 154||D4 9A||212 155||D4 9B|
|Numeric character reference||Ԛ||Ԛ||ԛ||ԛ|
Other Cyrillic letters used to write the sound /q/:
- Қ қ : Cyrillic letter Ka with descender
- Ӄ ӄ : Cyrillic letter Ka with hook
- Ҡ ҡ : Cyrillic letter Bashkir Qa
- Ԟ ԟ : Cyrillic letter Aleut Ka
- Cyrillic characters in Unicode
- Everson, Michael; et al. (2007-03-21). "Proposal to encode additional Cyrillic characters in the BMP of the UCS" (pdf). Retrieved 2011-04-29.