Professional Basketball Club LLC
|Headquarters||208 Thunder Drive, Oklahoma City, OK 73102, U.S.|
|Clay Bennett (Chairman)|
Oklahoma City Thunder|
Oklahoma City Blue
The Professional Basketball Club LLC (PBC) is an investment group headed by Clay Bennett that owns the National Basketball Association (NBA)'s Oklahoma City Thunder franchise (formerly the Seattle SuperSonics) and the Thunder's NBA Development League affiliate Oklahoma City Blue. The group also owned the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA)'s Seattle Storm franchise from 2006 to 2008. The PBC then sold the Storm to local Seattle owners, before moving the SuperSonics to Oklahoma City.
Board of Directors
- Clay Bennett (Chairman)
- G. Jeffrey Records, Jr.
- William M. Cameron
- Everett R. Dobson
- Robert E. Howard, II
- Jay Scaramucci
- George Kaiser
- "The Professional Basketball Club LLC". Hoover's. February 6, 2015. Retrieved February 6, 2015.
- "The Professional Basketball Club, LLC". Oklahoma City Thunder. February 6, 2015. Retrieved February 6, 2015.
- Wilmoth, Adam (April 18, 2014). "Tulsa businessman George Kaiser buys stake in Oklahoma City Thunder". The Oklahoman. Retrieved April 19, 2014.
- "George Kaiser Joins Thunder Ownership Group". Oklahoma City Thunder. April 18, 2014. Retrieved April 18, 2014.
- "Thunder part-owner McClendon dies in car crash". National Basketball Association. Associated Press. March 2, 2016. Retrieved March 3, 2016.