This article is part of a series on the
As such it would be the antonym of Euroscepticism, referring to political attitudes sceptical of or opposed to European integration (and not the more generic term "Anti-Europeanism" which may refer to attitudes to transatlantic relations within US foreign policy).
Political parties in the EU member states
- Austria: Austrian People's Party, Social Democratic Party of Austria, The Greens - The Green Alternative, NEOS – The New Austria
- Belgium: Reformist Mouvement, Open Flemish Liberals and Democrats, Socialist Party, Christian Democratic and Flemish, Ecolo, Green
- Bulgaria: Union of Democratic Forces, Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria, Democrats for a Strong Bulgaria
- Czech Republic: Czech Social Democratic Party, ANO 2011, TOP 09, Christian and Democratic Union – Czechoslovak People's Party, Green Party
- Denmark: Danish Social Liberal Party, Social Democrats, Venstre, Conservative People's Party
- Finland: Centre Party, National Coalition Party, Social Democratic Party of Finland, Green League
- France: Democratic Movement, The Republicans, Socialist Party, Europe Ecology – The Greens, Radical Party of the Left, Union of Democrats and Independents
- Germany: Alliance '90/The Greens, Christian Democratic Union, Christian Social Union in Bavaria, Social Democratic Party of Germany, Free Democratic Party
- Greece: New Democracy, Panhellenic Socialist Movement, The River
- Hungary: Democratic Coalition, Hungarian Socialist Party, Hungarian Liberal Party, Modern Hungary Movement, Together, Dialogue for Hungary, Civic Conservative Party
- Ireland: Fine Gael, Fianna Fáil, Labour Party, Green Party
- Italy: Democratic Party, Forza Italia, New Centre-Right – Union of the Centre
- Luxembourg: Christian Social People's Party, Luxembourg Socialist Workers' Party, Democratic Party, The Greens
- Netherlands: Democrats 66, People's Party for Freedom and Democracy, Labour Party, Christian Democratic Appeal, GroenLinks
- Poland: Civic Platform, .Modern, Polish People's Party, Democratic Left Alliance
- Portugal: Social Democratic Party, Socialist Party, Ecologist Party "The Greens", People–Animals–Nature Party
- Romania: Social Democratic Party, National Liberal Party, People's Movement Party, Alliance of Liberals and Democrats, Democratic Union of Hungarians in Romania
- Slovakia: Christian Democratic Movement, Slovak Democratic and Christian Union – Democratic Party, Direction - Social Democracy, Most-Híd, Network
- Spain: People's Party, Spanish Socialist Workers' Party, Citizens, Equo, Union, Progress and Democracy
- Sweden: Swedish Social Democratic Party, Moderate Party, Centre Party, Liberals, Christian Democrats
- United Kingdom: Liberal Democrats, Green Party of England and Wales, Plaid Cymru, Scottish National Party, Social Democratic and Labour Party, Labour Party
Outside the EU
- Albania: Democratic Party of Albania, Socialist Party of Albania, LSI, Republican Party of Albania, Unity for Human Rights Party
- Armenia: ADL, Heritage, Democratic Liberal Party, Liberal Democratic Union of Armenia
- Belarus: Belarusian Christian Democracy, BPF Party, United Democratic Forces of Belarus
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Serb Democratic Party, Union for a Better Future, Democratic Front, Croatian Democratic Union 1990, Union for a Better Future of BiH
- Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Social Democratic Union, New Social Democratic Party
- Iceland: Social Democratic Alliance, Bright Future
- Montenegro: Democratic Party of Socialists of Montenegro, Social Democratic Party of Montenegro, DEMOS, Positive Montenegro, Liberal Party
- Norway: Conservative Party, Labour Party
- Moldova: Liberal Democratic Party, Democratic Party, Liberal Party, European People's Party
- Russia: Yabloko, People's Freedom Party
- Turkey: Peoples' Democratic Party, Republican People's Party
- Serbia: Democratic Party, United Serbia, Serbian Renewal Movement, New Party, Strength of Serbia Movement
- Switzerland: Social Democratic Party of Switzerland, Green Party of Switzerland, Green Liberal Party of Switzerland, FDP.The Liberals
- Ukraine: Fatherland, Ukrainian People's Party, Our Ukraine, European Party of Ukraine, People's Front, Petro Poroshenko Bloc
- European Union
- European Integration
- Pan-European identity
- European Union as an emerging superpower
- Federal Europe
- Europe United Party
- Democratic Party of Federalists
- "Austrian People's Party (ÖVP)". The Democratic Society. Retrieved 16 December 2015.
- Ton Notermans (January 2001). Social Democracy and Monetary Union. Berghahn Books. p. 203. ISBN 978-1-57181-806-5.
- "Austria's Freedom Party sees vote rise". BBC News. 25 May 2014. Retrieved 25 May 2014.
- Nathaniel Copsey; Tim Haughton (2009). The JCMS Annual Review of the European Union in 2008. John Wiley & Sons. p. 56. Retrieved 16 December 2015.
- Richard Davis Anderson (2001). "Postcommunism and the Theory of Democracy". Princeton University Press. p. 147. Retrieved 16 December 2015.
- Donatella M. Viola (2015). Routledge Handbook of European Elections. Routledge. p. 639. Retrieved 16 December 2015.
- Claudia Hefftler; et al. (2015). The Palgrave Handbook of National Parliaments and the European Union. Palgrave Macmillan. p. 286]. Retrieved 16 December 2015.